- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
- Friesen Pankratz & Associates LLP of Abbotsford joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Partridge Iggulden LLP joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Sylvie D. Levesque, CPA, CA to the firm
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2020 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton CEO Kevin Ladner Reappointed for Second Term
- Grant Thornton LLP Grows Atlantic Region Team
- New Partners and Principals 2020
Grant Thornton LLP, Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, has been awarded a 2017 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Award in the Voice of the Customer category.
Toronto, ON - May 17, 2017
This award further validates our commitment to our clients, colleagues and communities.
Established in 2005, Confirmit’s ACE Awards program honours a client’s outstanding work and meaningful contributions to the achievement of universal customer excellence. The award represents Grant Thornton’s dedication and commitment to delivering exceptional client experiences. By directly engaging with clients via survey, the firm has been able to better understand the needs of our clients and support them through the key insights.
“Helping our clients thrive, a key component of our firm purpose, is central to everything that we do and we’re honoured to receive this award,” said Jim Copeland, Chief Operating Officer, Grant Thornton LLP. “Our client experience program has brought immense insight to our organization and we are proud to share the award with all those who contribute to building exceptional client experiences.”
As a market leader in the private business sector, Grant Thornton believes in creating deeper and broader knowledge of the complex and nuanced ecosystems of enterprising families, entrepreneurs and their assets. Grant Thornton understands that sustainable, effective tax plans for privately held enterprises must account for more than just business strategies. There needs to be a concrete approach to the values, relationships, and long-term goals of families in relation to all of their assets and entities.
“Our clients are operating in the same evolving business world as we are and they need our help as trusted business advisors more than ever,” adds Jim Copeland. “We are invested in their success and committed to supporting their unique business needs.”
About the Confirmit ACE Awards
The ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards program was established in 2005 to recognize outstanding achievement in customer experience. Receiving a Confirmit ACE Award is a distinct honor that demonstrates both rigorous application of customer feedback processes and outstanding performance as measured by those processes. All Confirmit customers are eligible for Confirmit ACE Awards for their company, business units, or segments of a business. To be eligible for a 2016 Confirmit ACE Award, organizations must have conducted one or more customer surveys between January 1 and December 31, 2016.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multi-channel Voice of the Customer, Voice of the Employee, and Market Research solutions. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Chengdu, Grimstad, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Sydney, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit’s software is also distributed through partner resellers in Madrid, Milan, Salvador, and Tokyo.
Confirmit powers Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include Aurora, British Airways, British Standards Institution, Copart, Cross-Tab, Dow Chemical, GfK, GlaxoSmithKline, GMO Research, KeepFactor, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, Research Now, RS Components, QRS, Sony Mobile Communications, and Swisscom. Visit http://www.confirmit.comfor more information.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 130 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.