- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
- Friesen Pankratz & Associates LLP of Abbotsford joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Partridge Iggulden LLP joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Sylvie D. Levesque, CPA, CA to the firm
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2020 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton CEO Kevin Ladner Reappointed for Second Term
- Grant Thornton LLP Grows Atlantic Region Team
- New Partners and Principals 2020
Grant Thornton LLP is proud to be recognized today as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, ranking the highest among participating professional service firms across the country.
Toronto, ON - April 22, 2016
“We are very proud of our reputation as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces,” said Kevin Ladner, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “As incoming CEO, I am committed to continuing the journey we are on to create an environment where the most talented, likable and entrepreneurial professionals aspire to build careers. Our people can count on me for that.”
This marks the ninth year in a row that the firm has been recognized as a Great Workplace ®. Canada’s Best Workplaces published listing was featured in the Globe and Mail today, further to a gala event on April 21, 2016.
“The experience we create for our people directly impacts the experience our clients have with the firm,” adds Kevin Ladner. “Our goal is to ensure that both are exceptional and second to none.”
“The Best Workplaces recognition is external validation of what we know inside our firm and we’re thrilled to be recognized once again,” said Sharon Healy, National Managing Director, leading People and Culture for Grant Thornton LLP. “It’s a true measure of how our people feel. The Grant Thornton culture is special and it shines purple every day – it shows up in our client experience, in our workplace and in our community. We are truly proud.”
Grant Thornton LLP will be celebrating today through a Twitter campaign paying tribute to what makes them #grantthorntonpurple and how they show their purple. To view the social posts from business units across Canada, follow @GrantThorntonCA.
The list of “Best Workplaces in Canada” is compiled by Great Place to Work® Canada. The competition process is based on two criteria: two-thirds of the total score comes from a survey completed by employees, along with their open-ended comments about their organization; the remaining one-third of the score comes from an in-depth audit of the organization’s culture, including an evaluation of the core values and philosophies that underpin its people practices.
This process offers a rigorous representation of the organization from an employee perspective, and an overall portrait of the workplace culture. Together, they provide crucial data relative to the five trust-building dimensions of a Great Place to Work®: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. For information, please visit www.greatplacetowork.ca.
About the Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® Institute is a global research, consulting and training firm that helps organizations identify, create and sustain great workplaces through the development of high-trust workplace cultures. Serving businesses, non-profits and government agencies in more than 50 countries on all six continents – Clients are those companies and organizations that wish to maintain Best Company environments, those that are ready to dramatically improve the culture within their workplaces, and those in between the two. Organizations that build trust and create a rewarding cycle of personal contribution and appreciation create workplace cultures that deliver outstanding business performance.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Together with the Quebec firm Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton LLP, Grant Thornton in Canada has approximately 4,000 people in offices across Canada.
Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca
Learn about the Grant Thornton LLP Private Business Growth Awards.
For further information or to arrange an interview:
Manager, Media Relations
T +1 416 360 4970 / M +1 416 550 8466