- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to welcome John Nash and his team.
Cape Breton, NS, (Dec. 3, 2018) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton), one of Canada's leading professional services firms providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to welcome John Nash and his team who have served clients of Cape Breton for over 35 years.
In this time, they have earned a strong reputation in the capacities of; assurance services, tax planning, business succession and estate planning, to name a few.
Having fostered long-standing relationships with businesses in the community, they will continue to provide clients with a superior experience that they've come to expect. Over the years, Nash has been helping the owner managed businesses and not-for-profit organizations of Cape Breton.
"We're very excited to join Grant Thornton, I know connecting the firms will be valuable to our clients and community," says John Nash, Partner, FCPA, FCA. "While we will remain the same dedicated team, our clients will now have access to a network of additional resources and services from a National team of business advisors."
"The addition of John Nash and his team fits with our commitment to helping our clients, colleagues and communities thrive through the provision of assurance, tax and business advisory services for communities in Atlantic Canada and beyond," says Wade Taylor, Managing Partner, Nova Scotia, Grant Thornton LLP. "We look forward to growing together and building on each other's strengths."
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.