- Consulting Consulting
- Risk and Forensics Risk and Forensics
- Transactions Transactions
- Creditor updates
- Personal debt solutions
Did you know that 43% of employee fraud is identified through an anonymous whistle-blower hotline?
More and more companies are now choosing to implement a whistle-blower program, and for good reason. Employee confidence is fundamental to a successful business, but a reprisal-free forum to voice concerns isn’t just about employees. There are some very practical benefits for management, including the potential for cost-savings that are to be had if fraud is discovered.
The benefits of having a whistle-blower program include
- potential protection from negative publicity by dealing with issues internally,
- compliance with codes of good corporate governance,
- effective and low-cost deterrence against inappropriate work place behaviour,
- support of the operations of the audit committee and the internal audit function,
- assistance in formulating and implementing risk management strategy, and
- identification of poor control processes and weak internal controls
Our whistle-blower reporting program is an independent, investigative ethics service operated by our multi-disciplinary team of forensic accounting and investigative professionals. Our security consultants have experience dealing with personal and corporate safety, and security concerns that may be identified by callers.
The program offers Canada-wide, 24-hour anonymous and confidential reporting tools for employees through:
- a 1-800 telephone line,
- e-mail access, and
- a secure website submission form