- Consulting Consulting
- Restructuring Restructuring
- Risk and Forensics Risk and Forensics
- Transactions Transactions
- Creditor updates
Preparation is your best defense
Viruses. Phishing. Malware infections. Malpractice by employees. Espionage. Data ransom and theft. Fraud. Cybercrime is now a leading risk to all businesses.
If an organization isn’t prepared, a cyber attack can damage investor and customer confidence, impact business operations and finances, and do long-term harm to its reputation.
Enterprise-wide solutions to complex cyber challenges
The issue is not “if you’ll be attacked.”—it’s “when you’ll be attacked”
Our Cybersecurity Solutions address a variety of complex security requirements and can help you build a resilient business to persevere through cyber challenges.
We can help you:
- assess your security vulnerability
- establish or improve your IT security: people, processes, and technology
- identify and remediate vulnerability gaps, breaches or compliance failures
- follow up on breaches or attacks
Using both automated tools and manual validation, our certified security professionals can objectively:
- conduct vulnerability scans and penetrating testing
- assess your internal and external security posture
- validate the effectiveness of your security measures
- uncover some existing risks and gaps in coverage
- provide recommendations for improvement
We provide an executive summary, plus detailed technical reports with prioritized recommendations based on vulnerabilities and uncovered issues.
We elevate the effectiveness of cybersecurity education by leveraging a platform and training methodology that is based on research-proven learning principles.
This interactive solution can change employee behaviours and reduce risk at every level of your organization by strengthening its ‘human firewall’.
Where do you stand today with your security measures? Through our strategic review process, we will identify and quantify the maturity levels of your organization’s internal processes. We will also gain insights into the current posture of your cybersecurity and privacy protection capabilities.
We can help to identify gaps that may exist relative to industry-accepted practices. Our specialists will then assist you in developing a risk-mitigation strategy and roadmap to address certain of those gaps in a planned, strategic, and cost-efficient manner.
Learn how we can help you find the way forward
National Cybersecurity LeaderLearn more