article banner

US personal tax

Specialized tax strategies for today and tomorrow

There’s more to doing your taxes than filling out forms. Having a deep understanding of the tax laws on both sides of the border is paramount. Your goal is to ensure you’re paying your fair share, but also benefiting from a well-planned tax strategy that addresses your needs today and anticipates them tomorrow.

Making everything less taxing for you

Our advisors invest the time to understand your unique situation and will answer your questions about the US and Canadian tax and compliance issues you may be experiencing. It’s all a part of our process to make everything less taxing for you.

We can help you with:

  • cross-border personal tax matters
  • acquiring business or real property in the United States
  • preparation of US Individual Tax Returns: Forms 1040, 1040NR, and State income tax returns
  • planning retirement funds such as IRA and 401(k) plans, Estate taxes, foreign tax credit maximization
  • assistance with completion of ITIN applications on Form W-7, various versions of Form W-8BEN, and other forms as required
  • clearance certificates and withholding tax applications 
Meet our people

Jason Hale


View profile