Information technology | IT assessment
Project success realized
Operationally, businesses are fundamentally dependent on technology. Extensive regulatory requirements, budget overruns, deployment delays and functionality problems all pose risk to your project success—particularly for major system projects.
You’re under intense pressure to effectively manage your project portfolio to ensure that projects are on budget, on schedule and achieving business requirements.
Threats to project success include
- introduction of new or complex technology;
- implementation of new systems or products with significant impact on business strategy;
- poor vendor management or mismatched vendor service levels; and
- weak project management and poor, undocumented requirements and testing.
Our IT services team can assist you with the effective implementation of projects in order to help you meet business objectives, ensure a solid return on investment and improve your ability to mitigate risk. Our services include
- Program management office (PMO)
- Project management
- Pre/post assessments/reviews
- System implementation reviews
- Launch readiness including acceptance testing
- Change management/enablement
- successful projects on time and on budget
- decreased cost exposure from overruns
- enhanced competitive position
- internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) and regulatory requirements met