- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
TORONTO, ON (Oct 1, 2019)
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its union with Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP. Over the years, Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP has garnered a reputation for providing professional advice and focused attention for their clients, that result in practical and constructive solutions helping business owners navigate today’s challenges.
“For 85 years, we have helped our clients navigate the growth and transformation of their businesses across multiple industries including manufacturing, distribution, real estate and health care. We chose to join Grant Thornton because of our shared purpose in helping clients thrive,” said Michael DesLauriers, Partner, Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP. “We’re pleased that our clients will have access to a wider range of services and resources.”
Active in the community, the company has a deep commitment to making a local impact through charitable sponsorships, sports team support, and Board of Director involvement. The new relationship adds 10 professionals to Grant Thornton LLP, which includes two partners, Michael DesLauriers and Marija Visaticki.
“Having the team at Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP join Grant Thornton reflects our commitment to serving the needs of dynamic businesses and our communities,” said Kevin Moshal, Managing Partner for Southern Ontario at Grant Thornton LLP. “Together, we can provide even greater value to our clients locally, and with the strength of our global network.”
The office will remain at the following address: 295 The West Mall, Suite 400, Toronto, Ontario M9C 4Z4.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.