Business services for changing times
As a business owner, you’re in uncharted territory. New challenges and opportunities demand new thinking about how you engage with people, operate profitably, and prepare for the unexpected. The future belongs to those who can imagine the possibilities and adapt to change. See the whole picture and strategically move forward with our business advisors. We’re focused on helping you thrive.
Every business is affected by change, but not every business is affected in the same way. Our business advisors have the experience and insight to assess your unique situation and understand your goals. Together, we’ll create a path forward that’s based on tested solutions—not guesswork.
In uncertain times, businesses must strengthen their capacity to adapt quickly. We can help your business meet today’s challenges and build agility and resilience for sustainable growth in a fast-changing world.
You may need to recover, restructure, re-engineer or reinvent your business. Whatever your requirements, our team has the experience to put strategy into action efficiently and effectively. You’ll have access to a multi-disciplinary team with experience across a range of services, industries and sectors.
Navigating your business through a changing landscape
Like you, we take pride in building positive, productive and lasting relationships. As a Grant Thornton client, you’ll work with experienced advisors who take time to understand your business. We’re part of your team and dedicated to your success.
Now, more than ever, you should be prepared for disruptive change. Our advisors will work with you to uncover challenges, build resilience and map out your plan for success. At every step, we take care to align strategy and action with your unique needs and goals.
- Business consulting
- Business model re-engineering
- Revenue optimization
- Risk and forensics
- Accessing government incentives
- Global mobility services
- Indirect tax
- International tax planning for global expansion
- Succession and estate planning
- Tax planning and compliance
- Tax reporting and advisory
- Transfer pricing
- US corporate and personal taxes
- Accounting framework conversions (ASPE to IFRS)
- Agreed-upon audit procedures
- Audits for privately held and publicly listed businesses
- Compliance and other attestation engagements
- Compliance with new and amended accounting standards
- Financial Reporting Advisory Services (FRAS)
- Financial statement audits
- Regulatory trust audits
- Service organization reporting
- System Organization Controls (SOC)
Privately held businesses services
- Cloud accounting
- Corporate and personal advisory
- Corporate and personal income tax compliance
- Corporate and personal tax advice/planning
- Family business
- Financial accounting and operational support
- Review and compilation financial statement preparation
Sectors and industries
Our advisors understand the issues and opportunities in your industry and work closely with leadership teams to turn insights into action.
We have extensive experience in:
- Charities and not-for-profits
- Real estate and construction
- Energy and natural resources
- Financial services
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Private equity
- Professional services
- Power and utilities