- Audit and assurance CSRS 4200: A summary for management
- COVID-19 Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit (CRSB) explained
- Real Estate and Construction Personal Real Estate Corporation (PREC) Explained
- Insights into IFRS 3 Identifying a business combination
- Restoring Profitability How do I restore profitability in my business?
Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
Toronto, ON, (January 4, 2022)—Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to welcome the firm of Steven Brates CPA. As a sole proprietor, Steven has provided accounting, audit and tax services to a diverse range of clients for more than 35 years.
Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is pleased to welcome Elements LLP Advisors & CPAs to the firm. The Elements team will work out of Grant Thornton’s downtown Toronto office.
Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is pleased to welcome the Sloan Partners LLP team to the firm. This new relationship builds on Sloan Partners’ strong track record of trusted service and advice spanning more than 30 years.