- Audit and assurance CSRS 4200: A summary for management
- Tax Services Bill C-19 has passed: What does it mean for you or your business?
- Advisory services 7 tips for getting in front of cash flow challenges
- Tax services Understanding the proposed substantive CCPC rules
- Adapting to changing consumer behaviours Adapting to changing consumer behaviours
Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
Toronto, ON (April 29, 2022) - Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm Grant Thornton LLP is honoured to be recognized by the Great Place to Work® Institute as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces™ in 2022. This is the 15th consecutive year that Grant Thornton has been included on this list, after a rigorous and independent review of feedback from our colleagues.
Toronto, ON, (February 1, 2022)— Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is pleased to welcome the firm of LM Rourke, CPA. Lil Rourke, CPA and her two colleagues will continue to work from Collingwood, serving clients in Simcoe County.
Grant Thornton LLP, is delighted to announce our new Partners and Principals for 2022. As the firm continues to grow, each of these experienced senior leaders has demonstrated their ability to adapt to rapidly changing business and economic conditions, while providing innovative solutions for the benefit of our clients and colleagues.