- COVID-19 Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB) explained
- Real estate and construction New legislation in Ontario allows realtors to incorporate
- COVID-19 COVID-19: More breathing room for employers?
- COVID-19 Small businesses can claim $5,000 CUSBRF COVID-19 relief grant
- COVID-19 How will Canada’s wage subsidy affect your March 31, 2020 reporting?
Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
Grant Thornton LLP is a purpose-driven organization. Each of our talented new Partners and Principals is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues and communities thrive.
With its ongoing commitment to helping clients, colleagues and communities thrive, Grant Thornton LLP is thrilled to announce the appointment of two new hires for the Atlantic region, both based in Halifax.
Grant Thornton LLP and its Partnership Board are proud to announce the unanimous decision to reappoint Kevin Ladner as Executive Partner and CEO for a second term of five-years, effective April 1, 2021.