- COVID-19 Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit (CRCB) explained
- Real estate and construction New legislation in Ontario allows realtors to incorporate
- COVID-19 COVID-19: More breathing room for employers?
- COVID-19 Small businesses can claim $5,000 CUSBRF COVID-19 relief grant
- COVID-19 How will Canada’s wage subsidy affect your March 31, 2020 reporting?
Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
Our new Partners and Principals are driven by that same purpose. They lead with curiosity and courage and foster collaboration because it creates the best outcomes for clients, colleagues and communities alike. We’re thrilled that these fine leaders are on our team.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is very pleased to welcome seven practices from across the country to its team.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms specializing in accounting, audit, tax and advisory, is pleased to announce the expansion of its Atlantic Canada presence with the addition of PwC Canada’s Truro practice.