- Tax planning and compliance
- Research & development, government incentives Research & development, government incentives
- Indirect tax Indirect tax
- Global mobility services
- US corporate tax
- US personal tax
- Transfer pricing Transfer pricing
- Succession & estate planning
- Tax Reporting & Advisory
Your Strategic Transfer Pricing Partner
What is transfer pricing?
Transfer pricing is a complex area of corporate taxation that is concerned with the intra-group pricing of goods, services, intangibles, and financial instruments. Transfer pricing has become a critical governance issue for companies, tax authorities and policy makers, and represents a principal risk area for multinationals. As countries compete for the same tax dollar amid concerns that corporations are not paying their fair share of taxes, scrutiny surrounding transfer pricing has never been more intense.
Why it matters to you?
With tax authorities aggressively auditing transfer pricing policies across all sectors, now is the time to take steps to minimize your company’s exposure to lengthy audits, transfer pricing adjustments, double taxation, penalties and interest.
Relax. You’re not alone.
At Grant Thornton, transfer pricing represents more than a tax compliance exercise. It is an opportunity to drive business value and support growth – for any multinational company, regardless of its size. A forward-thinking transfer pricing strategy should be designed with continuous improvement in mind, should be scalable, and should apply best practices surrounding processes, procedures and controls.
We provide a personalized and highly-collaborative experience based on a proven four-step strategy:
By executing this strategy with our highly-integrated network of global transfer pricing specialists, as well as local audit and tax advisors, we can help you:
- Design transfer pricing policies which align with the value creation drivers within the business, while enabling tax efficient outcomes
- Integrate transfer pricing policies within your internal systems to achieve seamless execution of policy design / outcomes, and avoid year-end surprises
- Prepare requisite filings and transfer pricing documentation, reflecting current best practices
- Navigate international tax audit disputes, Advance Pricing Arrangement, and Competent Authority matters with tax authorities, including seeking double taxation relief
Experience the difference
Transfer pricing is complex, but achieving compliance on a best-practices basis does not have to be. Please contact any of our Partners, Principals or Senior Managers to find out how we can help you tailor a transfer pricing compliance strategy that is unique to your organization’s needs.