You’re on a mission. Let us help you get there.
From small community organizations to large national charities, you can count on Grant Thornton LLP’s accounting standards team for in-depth knowledge and trusted advice. Our experts have many years of practical experience in the field, and are directly involved in the standard-setting process.
Grant Thornton is an active member of the Canadian Accounting Standards Board’s (AcSB’s) Not-for-Profit Advisory Committee, the group that advises the AcSB in maintaining and improving accounting standards for NPOs in the private sector. Our team ensures your voice is heard in the standard-setting process. We’re here to help with any of your assurance or accounting advisory needs.
Read our latest updates:
- How Section 3400 Revenue amendments could impact your enterprise’s financial statements
- Deferral of upfront non-refundable fees requirements (ASPE and ASNPO)
- Financial instruments in related party transactions
- Disclosing the ongoing impacts of COVID-19
- Understanding and applying the new ASPE Section 3041 Agriculture
- Understanding the impact of COVID-19 on financial reporting
- April 2017 - Flash bulletin: NFPO [ 398 kb ] | (version française) [ 465 kb ]
- March 2017 - Flash bulletin: NFPO [ 620 kb ] | (version française) [ 657 kb ]
- June 2016 - Flash bulletin: NFPO [ 128 kb ] | (version française) [ 169 kb ]