- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce its union with Drew Lee-Hai in Salmon Arm.
Salmon Arm, BC (Oct. 1, 2018) – Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firm providing accounting, tax, and advisory services, is pleased to announce its union with Drew Lee-Hai in Salmon Arm.
“We came to the decision to join Grant Thornton after a great deal of consideration. The professionals at Grant Thornton have a like-minded philosophy on clients and communities. Their commitment to excellence is what guided us to take this step forward,” said David Drew, Partner, Drew Lee-Hai. “As a result of this decision to grow our firm, our clients will have access to a number of additional services and resources.”
For over 40 years, the Drew Lee-Hai firm has been serving clients of the Salmon Arm community and its surrounding areas. The firm prides itself on the reputation it has earned over the years in supporting their clients in reaching their business goals. The firm’s culture has been established on the philosophy that each relationship with a client is a partnership and sharing in each other’s success. The new relationship adds 13 professionals to Grant Thornton, which includes two partners, David Drew and Winston Lee-Hai.
“We welcome the professionals of the Drew Lee-Hai firm of Salmon Arm to Grant Thornton,” said, Paul Gallo, Managing Partner, Grant Thornton LLP. “Uniting with Drew Lee-Hai symbolizes our commitment to growth and serving our communities as we continue to engage with dynamic businesses across British Columbia.”
The office will remain at the following address: 541 - 6th Street NE, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4N8.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.