- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
Waterloo, ON (March. 1, 2019)
Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton), a professional services firm providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its union with MM&P. MM&P has been providing professional services in Kitchener and Waterloo, Ontario and the surrounding region for over 40 years, offering an array of services to small-to-medium sized businesses and not-for-profit organizations. Over the years, their mission has been to deliver quality services to their clients, by offering end-to-end business solutions focusing on creating value.
From left to right: James P. Morgan, Michelle Massel, Calvin F. Siefert, Robert N. McDermott
“The similarities between our firm and Grant Thornton is what brought us together, and we are committed to offering services that will have a constructive impact on the future of businesses in the Waterloo Region,” said Jim Morgan, Partner at MM&P. “Our priorities will always be focused on our clients, and the community we live and work in.”
“Today’s announcement reaffirms our commitment to growth, and serving our communities as we support, and collaborate with vibrant businesses across Canada,” said Kevin Moshal, Managing Partner for Southern Ontario at Grant Thornton LLP. “We are thrilled to have the team of professionals from MM&P join us.”
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.