- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm, and one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, proudly announces and recognizes its new 2016 Partners and Principals.
Toronto, ON - July 5, 2016
- Teli Beris, Partner, Toronto
- Chris Brake, Partner, St. John’s
- Don Catalano, Partner, Trail
- Robin Cyna, Principal, National Office, Toronto
- Mark Irwin, Partner, Toronto
- Dennis Leung, Partner, Toronto
- Kim Livingston, Principal, New Glasgow
- Scot Lorenson, Principal, Wetaskiwin
- Steve Malish, Partner, Langley
- Tyler Neels, Partner, Kelowna
- David Nielsen, Partner, Calgary
- Jon Oko, Partner, Edmonton
- Denis Ouellette, Partner, Grand Falls, New Brunswick
- Mike Sanford, Partner, Yarmouth
- Gary Schlenker, Principal, Kelowna
- Robert Scott, Partner, National Advisory Service Line Leader, Toronto
- Christopher Trenaman, Principal, Halifax
- Shane Troyer, Partner, Vancouver
- Peter Veerman, Partner, Langley
- Ryan Wildman, Partner, National Office, Toronto
- Linda Woo, Principal, National Office, Toronto
These leaders are experienced professionals with successful track records, noted for their exceptional contributions to the firm, our clients and the profession.
Furthermore, Grant Thornton LLP is honoured to have a number of new Partners who have chosen to combine their practices with the firm, assured that together we can enhance the experience for their people, clients and business.
“Our firm is honoured that these new Partners and Principals have chosen Grant Thornton, said Kevin Ladner, CPA, CA, CBV, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “As one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, I am committed to ensuring we offer an environment where the most talented, likable and entrepreneurial professionals, aspire to build careers – together we work to deliver exceptional client experiences.”
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.