- Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm, and one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, proudly announces and recognizes its new 2016 Partners and Principals.
Toronto, ON - July 5, 2016
- Teli Beris, Partner, Toronto
- Chris Brake, Partner, St. John’s
- Don Catalano, Partner, Trail
- Robin Cyna, Principal, National Office, Toronto
- Mark Irwin, Partner, Toronto
- Dennis Leung, Partner, Toronto
- Kim Livingston, Principal, New Glasgow
- Scot Lorenson, Principal, Wetaskiwin
- Steve Malish, Partner, Langley
- Tyler Neels, Partner, Kelowna
- David Nielsen, Partner, Calgary
- Jon Oko, Partner, Edmonton
- Denis Ouellette, Partner, Grand Falls, New Brunswick
- Mike Sanford, Partner, Yarmouth
- Gary Schlenker, Principal, Kelowna
- Robert Scott, Partner, National Advisory Service Line Leader, Toronto
- Christopher Trenaman, Principal, Halifax
- Shane Troyer, Partner, Vancouver
- Peter Veerman, Partner, Langley
- Ryan Wildman, Partner, National Office, Toronto
- Linda Woo, Principal, National Office, Toronto
These leaders are experienced professionals with successful track records, noted for their exceptional contributions to the firm, our clients and the profession.
Furthermore, Grant Thornton LLP is honoured to have a number of new Partners who have chosen to combine their practices with the firm, assured that together we can enhance the experience for their people, clients and business.
“Our firm is honoured that these new Partners and Principals have chosen Grant Thornton, said Kevin Ladner, CPA, CA, CBV, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “As one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, I am committed to ensuring we offer an environment where the most talented, likable and entrepreneurial professionals, aspire to build careers – together we work to deliver exceptional client experiences.”
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Together with the Quebec firm Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton LLP, Grant Thornton in Canada has approximately 4,000 people in offices across Canada.
Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca/locations