- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
Grant Thornton LLP is distinctly honoured to be recognized today as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. This marks the 10th year that the firm has been recognized, ranking seventh overall.
Toronto, ON - April 27, 2017
“We are very proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for the 10th consecutive year,” said Kevin Ladner, Executive Partner and CEO, Grant Thornton LLP. “We are Purpose driven and it shows – we believe great things can happen when we work together to help our clients, colleagues and communities thrive.”
Canada’s Best Workplaces published listing was featured in the Globe and Mail today, further to a gala event on April 26, 2017.
“It is such a privilege to be recognized among Canada’s Best Workplaces,” said Sharon Healy, Chief People & Culture Officer, Grant Thornton LLP. “This award further acknowledges our very special culture, one where we collectively live our Purple each and every day.”
The list of “Best Workplaces in Canada” is compiled by Great Place to Work® Canada. The competition process is based on two criteria: two-thirds of the total score comes from a survey completed by employees, along with their open-ended comments about their organization; the remaining one-third of the score comes from an in-depth audit of the organization’s culture, including an evaluation of the core values and philosophies that underpin its people practices.
This process offers a rigorous representation of the organization from an employee perspective, and an overall portrait of the workplace culture. Together, they provide crucial data relative to the five trust-building dimensions of a Great Place to Work®: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. For information, please visit www.greatplacetowork.ca.
About the Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® Institute is a global research, consulting and training firm that helps organizations identify, create and sustain great workplaces through the development of high-trust workplace cultures. Serving businesses, non-profits and government agencies in more than 50 countries on all six continents – Clients are those companies and organizations that wish to maintain Best Company environments, those that are ready to dramatically improve the culture within their workplaces, and those in between the two. Organizations that build trust and create a rewarding cycle of personal contribution and appreciation create workplace cultures that deliver outstanding business performance.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.