- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
National firm celebrates its diverse and inclusive business community
TORONTO, ON (January 16, 2018) - After a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work®, Grant Thornton LLP is proud to announce their recognition as one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion in Canada.
The list of the 25 Best Workplaces for Inclusion is based on direct feedback from employees of the hundreds of organizations that were surveyed by Great Place to Work®.
Analysis of the data to compile this list focused on the following considerations:
- For eligibility, companies must be Great Place to Work™ in the past year, and at least 90% of employees must agree they are treated fairly regardless of personal characteristics (such as gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation)
- GPTW determined the BEST based on employee responses to inclusion-related Trust Index statements and the organization’s workplaces programs and practices that support inclusion.
Grant Thornton is committed to leading inclusively by creating an environment where talented professionals, who share the firm's values, will thrive both professionally and personally. The firm also embraces the important benefits it can bring to clients, colleagues and communities, in particular through:
- recruitment activities
- talent development
- key client resourcing; and
- opportunities for learning and open dialogue
“This recognition is a shining example of our commitment to providing an inclusive culture across all our offices in Canada,” says Dawne-Marie Macleod, Partner, Chair – Leading Inclusively Leadership Council. “We want an environment where our people and communities can flourish and that’s why we have created a culture where individuals feel inspired to be their best, empowered to play to their strengths, and capitalize on their differences."
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® (GPTW) is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada). Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. www.greatplacetowork.ca and @GPTW_Canada