- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP welcomes F. Kent Williams CA, Inc, a well-respected accounting firm in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, as the firm continues to broaden its footprint in eastern Canada.
Toronto ON - November 30, 2017
Kent Williams and his associate will relocate to the Grant Thornton, New Glasgow office on December 4, 2017. Having built deep relationships with small and mid-size businesses in the local community, they will continue to provide clients with a personalized, high-quality experience that they’ve come to expect.
“Kent’s addition to the team fits with our commitment to providing assurance, tax and business advisory services for communities in Atlantic Canada and beyond,” says Wade Taylor, Managing Partner, Nova Scotia, Grant Thornton LLP. “With a robust, full-service platform we look forward to growing together and building on each other’s strengths.
With over 40 years of experience, Kent Williams is familiar with the Grant Thornton family, having been part of HR Doane, a predecessor of the firm. He established his own practice in 1985 in New Glasgow.
“We’re very excited to join Grant Thornton. With like-minded values and an entrepreneurial spirit, I know joining the firm is the right fit for our clients,” says Kent Williams, CPA, CA. “We will now have access to a global network of resources to serve the needs of clients in Pictou and Antigonish counties.”
This addition aligns with Grant Thornton’s vision to be recognized in local markets nationally, as a team of business advisors driven by a collective passion to help clients succeed in a changing, dynamic world.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.