- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP announced that it has acquired the PricewaterhouseCoopers’ practice in Corner Brook, along with a team of five new colleagues, effective September 1, 2017.
Corner Brook, NL - September 5, 2017
The team has relocated to the Grant Thornton premises at 4 Herald Avenue in Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador, as part of the firm’s strategy of growth both in Atlantic Canada and across the country.
“We are thrilled to be growing our team in Corner Brook and increasing our commitment to the region,” says Steve Power, Managing Partner, Newfoundland and Labrador. “The demand for our services is strong in the market and with this growth in our team, we can continue to deliver the level of client service for which we are known.”
The acquisition strengthens Grant Thornton’s capability of servicing the assurance, tax and advisory needs of private businesses and family-owned enterprises in the western part of the province. Clients should expect to see the same friendly faces and experience a great level of service – without interruption.
“It has been our pleasure to serve our clients and the business community in Corner Brook since 2011,” says, Ron Walsh, Partner, Assurance, PwC Canada. “Although we will no longer have a physical presence in this location, we remain strongly committed to Newfoundland and Labrador, and delivering audit, tax, consulting and deals advice, and services that help address our clients’ important business issues and opportunities."
Grant Thornton has been servicing Corner Brook and surrounding communities for over 60 years in Newfoundland and Labrador. The firm also has offices in St. John’s, Gander, Grand Falls-Windsor, Happy Valley-Goose Bay, and Marystown.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.