- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Ross Pope LLP, a well-established firm in Northeastern Ontario. The new relationship will strengthen Grant Thornton's presence in Kirkland Lake and Timmins by providing accounting, tax and advisory services for current and future clients.
Toronto, ON - February 1, 2018
"We are delighted to enhance our service offering in the region and continue our commitment to delivering insightful and strategic advice to help our communities thrive," says Frank Lopez, Managing Partner, Northern Ontario, Grant Thornton LLP. "We strive to be recognized for the quality of our advice, the care with which we deliver it, and the emotional investment we make in our clients' success coast-to-coast."
With a long history in Northeastern Ontario, Ross Pope opened its first Timmins location in 1925, followed by Kirkland Lake in 1983. Known for their personalized service, Ross Pope is a leader in the community for providing financial services for privately owned enterprises, not-for-profit organizations and individuals.
"In today's rapidly changing business environment, it was important that we continued to provide our clients with enhanced services for their ever-changing needs," says Tom Gannon, Ross Pope LLP. "Our new relationship with Grant Thornton will accelerate our client's business advantage to support their continued growth."
Grant Thornton offices are located across Ontario and along the Highway 11 North corridor in North Bay, New Liskeard and Thunder Bay.
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.