- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
Midland, ON (Jan. 1, 2019) – Sedgwick Post & Hogg (SPH) and Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) have announced today that they have unified.
Grant Thornton will welcome 18 professionals from SPH, three of which are partners to the firm. The combined leadership of both firms will provide clients with a diverse suite of services and resources.
SPH established its roots in Midland, Ontario dating back to 1987 and focused on providing assurance, tax and business advisory services to private business clients. Over the years, SPH has earned a positive reputation for their strong work ethic and active presence in the community.
"We have fostered long-lasting relationships with businesses in Midland and the surrounding area, and are continually committed to providing clients with an experience that they’ve come to expect,” says Steve Hogg, Partner of SPH. “Our priority is to help businesses reach their full potential, and now, with the support of Grant Thornton, we have great resources to further strengthen ties with businesses and community leaders.”
“Joining forces was driven by a mutual decision to better serve our clients and communities,” says Kevin Moshal, Southern Ontario Managing Partner of Grant Thornton. “SPH comes to Grant Thornton with a talented team, they possess a solid client-first ethic and a positive community spirit, it was a natural fit.”
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.