- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
- Friesen Pankratz & Associates LLP of Abbotsford joins Grant Thornton LLP
Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
London, ON (Feb. 1, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) announced today that Skrypnyk Group Professional Corporation (Skrypnyk Group) of London, Ontario has joined the firm. The new addition supports Grant Thornton’s plans to establish roots in and contribute to communities throughout Canada. The firm’s decision to join Grant Thornton was made based on the fact that both firms possess the same business approach and cultural philosophy.
For the last 30 years, Skrypnyk Group’s active mission has been to support their clients and contribute to enhancing communities they work in. Their business practices are based on a passion to serve entrepreneurs with comprehensive accounting services and strategic insights. They have worked in various industries including; agriculture, automotive, logistics, and others common in the London area.
“In today’s ever-changing business environment, it is important that we continue to provide our clients with enhanced services for their ever-changing needs,” said Sean Ashley, Partner at Skrypnyk Group. “Our relationship with Grant Thornton will accelerate our clients’ business advantage to support their continued growth.”
“The professionals from Skrypnyk Group have a drive to bring forward endless possibilities to their clients. When you collaborate with established teams who possess a similar culture, the potential is unlimited,” said Kevin Moshal, Managing Partner for Southern Ontario at Grant Thornton LLP. “Uniting with Skrypnyk Group embodies Grant Thornton’s commitment to engage with dynamic businesses across Canada.”
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.