- Audit and assurance CSRS 4200: A summary for management
- Tax Services Proposed COVID-19 support measures
- Real Estate and Construction Personal Real Estate Corporation (PREC) Explained
- Insights into IFRS 3 Identifying a business combination
- Tax Services Bill C-208 intergenerational transfer questions answered
Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is pleased to announce the promotion of Michelle Alphonso to the role of National Private Equity Leader.
Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is pleased to welcome the KD Wray Professional Corporation team to the firm with an office in Alliston.
Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is pleased to welcome the Hurren Sinclair MacIntyre LLP team to the firm.