- Tax Alert New guidance on claiming home office deductions during COVID
- Tax Alert New T4 reporting requirements for employers
- IFRS 16 Insights into IFRS 16: Lease Incentives
- ASPE, ASNPO, PSAS, IFRS Disclosing the ongoing impacts of COVID-19 in your entity’s financial statements
- COVID-19 Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB) explained
Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, is honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for the 14th consecutive year.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to welcome the Julie A. Ford Professional Corporation team to the firm.
Our new Partners and Principals are driven by that same purpose. They lead with curiosity and courage and foster collaboration because it creates the best outcomes for clients, colleagues and communities alike. We’re thrilled that these fine leaders are on our team.