Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
- Tax alert Are you prepared for the June 30th transfer pricing deadline?
- Budget 2019 2019 Nova Scotia budget summary
- Advisory Service Organization Control (SOC) Audit Standards are changing. Are you Ready?
- Advisory Protect your business through fraud awareness
- WOMEN IN BUSINESS Women in business: building a blueprint for action
TORONTO, ON (April 26, 2019) – Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. This marks the 12th year that the firm has received this recognition.
Toronto, ON (March 19, 2019) – Today’s pre-election budget tabled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau featured many fresh spending promises but provided little in terms of new tax legislation – and even fewer tangible benefits to private businesses – nor did it address corporate and personal tax competitiveness.
Waterloo, ON (March. 1, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce its union with MM&P. MM&P has been providing professional service in Kitchener and Waterloo, Ontario for over 40 years, offering an array of services to small-to-medium sized businesses and not-for-profit organizations