Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
- Advisory Protect your business through fraud awareness
- Construction & Real Estate Powering the resurgence of REITs in Canada - how policy changes could support growth
- tax alert Employers and pension plans: Year-end GST/HST obligations
- Tax Alert 2018 Ontario Fall Economic Statement
- Advisory Audit considerations for the cryptocurrency industry
London, ON (Feb. 1, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) announced today that Skrypnyk Group Professional Corporation (Skrypnyk Group) of London, Ontario has joined the firm.
Grant Thornton broadens its network by welcoming Grayling Business Consulting of Saskatchewan to the Firm
Grant Thornton broadens its Network by Welcoming Grayling Business Consulting of Saskatchewan to the Firm
NELSON, BC (Jan. 2, 2018) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton), a professional services firm providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its union with Berg Lehmann.