Grant Thornton is dedicated to helping our clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Team up with advisors who look beyond the audit itself to create value for your business and stakeholders.
Let us provide you with the insightful and strategic advice needed to navigate the rapidly changing tax landscape.
Our advisors can help create, transform and protect value for your business in a fast-changing world.
- construction & real estate Recreational cannabis – A sea of real estate opportunity clouded by uncertainty
- Startups Seven fundamentals for tech companies – stay ahead of the CRA
- Tax Alert 2018 Ontario Fall Economic Statement
- Advisory Audit considerations for the cryptocurrency industry
- tax alert Changes to CPP: Is your business ready?
Grant Thornton is immensely proud of our people who recently passed their Common Final Exam. Congratulations!
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada's leading professional services firms providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to welcome John Nash and his team who have served clients of Cape Breton for over 35 years.
On November 6, TheCannalysts and Grant Thornton LLP present the WE Cann™ Conference, a one-day event that profiles the present and future economic impact of the cannabis industry in Canada.