- GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc. joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in Manitoba
- Grant Thornton LLP Halifax relocates to transformative downtown space
- Grant Thornton LLP expands in Southwestern Ontario
- Grant Thornton LLP strengthens presence in Nova Scotia
- Tim Fahey appointed as new managing partner for Newfoundland and Labrador
- Grant Thornton strengthens market presence in Manitoba
- Rocky Mountaineer - 2017 Growth Award winner
- Top 10 finalists announced for Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada expands US corporate tax services
- Craig Keller joins Kitchener team
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes PwC Corner Brook team
- Kevin Ladner joins Family Enterprise Xchange board
- Grant Thornton LLP proud to receive Confirm it ACE Award
- Grant Thornton LLP is proud to receive Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence Award
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 10th year
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Nominate a Business Today
- Living our purple in Halifax
- 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report Released
- 2017 Federal Budget
- Tax Advisors from Grant Thornton Available for Federal Budget Day Commentary
- Interview opportunity: 2017 Canadian federal budget
- Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax makes historic move to innovative Nova Centre
- 2017 Manufacturers’ Outlook
- Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. joins Grant Thornton Limited
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women
- Grant Thornton LLP offers 12 Days of Insights as 2016 comes to a close
- Congratulations to David Peneycad FCPA, FCA & Steve Bishop, FCPA, FCA, at Grant Thornton LLP on earning honorable Fellow designation
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in western Canada, welcoming Lindalee Brougham and company
- Announcing the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Yule Anderson
- Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
- Hayes Stewart Little & Co. & Grant Thornton LLP, Canada announce historic union
- Nominations Open for 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame Inductees
- Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
- Redwater Energy Corporation (Redwater) Media Notice
- Grant Thornton & Charlottetown airport team up to launch “first of its kind” ad campaign #PEIGrowth
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Deadline: July 15, 2016 – Share your private business’s success story today!
- Steve Bishop Appointed to National Assurance Leader with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Moshal appointed to Managing Partner for Southern Ontario with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kyle McMurtry Appointed to Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba with Grant Thornton LLP
- Wade Taylor Appointed to Managing Partner, Nova Scotia for Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP celebrates new Kitchener-Waterloo office—A central business hub
- Grant Thornton LLP ranked one of Canada’s Best Workplaces once again – Our purple shines!
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Recognizing Canadian business success stories
- Kevin Ladner assumes leadership role as CEO with Grant Thornton LLP, April 1, 2016
- Grant Thornton LLP further invests in Northern Ontario communities
- Grant Thornton LLP focuses on Interior British Columbia expansion
- 2018 Budget remains a missed opportunity to support small and medium-size businesses
- McColl Turner LLP Joins National Accounting Firm
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces.
- Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
- John Nash and team join Grant Thornton LLP
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to welcome John Nash and his team.
Cape Breton, NS, (Dec. 3, 2018) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton), one of Canada's leading professional services firms providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to welcome John Nash and his team who have served clients of Cape Breton for over 35 years.
In this time, they have earned a strong reputation in the capacities of; assurance services, tax planning, business succession and estate planning, to name a few.
Having fostered long-standing relationships with businesses in the community, they will continue to provide clients with a superior experience that they've come to expect. Over the years, Nash has been helping the owner managed businesses and not-for-profit organizations of Cape Breton.
"We're very excited to join Grant Thornton, I know connecting the firms will be valuable to our clients and community," says John Nash, Partner, FCPA, FCA. "While we will remain the same dedicated team, our clients will now have access to a network of additional resources and services from a National team of business advisors."
"The addition of John Nash and his team fits with our commitment to helping our clients, colleagues and communities thrive through the provision of assurance, tax and business advisory services for communities in Atlantic Canada and beyond," says Wade Taylor, Managing Partner, Nova Scotia, Grant Thornton LLP. "We look forward to growing together and building on each other's strengths."
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.