Now, more than ever, you need innovative and cost-effective solutions to help your organization stay relevant in this new era and where it matters most - on servicing your constituents. Many not-for-profit organizations spend considerable time and effort on accounting and administrative tasks at the expense of strategic planning and driving their mission forward. Cloud accounting can be the key to unlocking a clear path forward.
During this session, you will gain insights into the benefits of Cloud Accounting:
- Streamline your processes by implementing an efficient cloud accounting ecosystem
- Eliminate manual time-consuming tasks by implementing automation
- Use data to your advantage by creating relevant and up to date reports
- Increase collaboration as the software is accessible in real-time with team members wherever they are
Mickey is the Regional Cloud Accounting Service Leader for Ontario at Grant Thornton LLP. She has over 17 years of public practice experience servicing small and medium sized owner managed companies, and specializes in cloud accounting services solutions. She is currently serving on the Board of Directors for Milton Chamber of Commerce.
Marinela works with owner managed businesses in various industry sectors in the delivery of non-audit and cloud accounting services. Marinela is an active member in her community, serving as the treasurer for local organizations as well as maintaining her ties with the local college where she teaches the tax course.
Inspiration in your inbox!
Get the best of what Grant Thornton’s newsletters and webinars have to offer, delivered right to your inbox, to help you:
- Leverage the latest thinking from our subject matter experts
- Keep track of the latest legislative and regulatory developments
- Gain new insights for new growth
- Map your organization’s journey to innovation