In this video, National Tax Leader, Tara Benham chats with Tax Partner, Matt MacAdam about individual and business tax measures introduced in the 2023 federal budget and the impact these may have.
This video covers:
- new individual tax measures, such as
- changes to the intergenerational business transfer rules (Bill C-208)
- introduction of Employee Ownership Trusts (EOT)
- changes to the alternative minimum tax
- changes to the general anti avoidance rule (GAAR)
Visit our Federal Budget 2023 hub page for more budget insights.