- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
WEYBURN, SK (Nov. 1, 2019)—Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to welcome the Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP team to the firm with offices in Weyburn, Regina, Saskatoon and Rosthern.
This new relationship builds on Cogent’s strong track record of trusted service and advice spanning more than 25 years. A total of 71 team members, including 10 partners, are now a part of Grant Thornton, providing an expanded range of services and resources for current and future clients.
“Our central focus has always been on long-term client relationships to help local businesses and organizations reach their maximum potential. When they succeed, our communities and people succeed too,” said Ted Hillstead, managing partner with Cogent. “By joining the Grant Thornton team, we can tap into new resources to help our clients compete and grow in a rapidly changing world.”
“We’re very pleased to welcome this talented team into the Grant Thornton family. Together we’ll provide insights to help our clients anticipate and adapt to change, and achieve their goals at every stage of their business,” said Norm Raynard, Regional Managing Partner with Grant Thornton. “Our shared priority is to deliver an exceptional client experience, and to help our clients, colleagues and communities in Saskatchewan thrive.”
Cogent’s offices in Weyburn, Regina, Saskatoon and Rosthern will remain at the following locations:
206 Hill Avenue
Weyburn SK S4H 1M5
T: +1 306 842 8123
TF: +1 877 211 8123
Suite 200 - 533 Victoria Avenue
Regina SK S4N 0P8
T: +1 306 352 1397
130 Robin Crescent
Saskatoon SK S7L 6M7
T: +1 306 934 3944
1004 Sixth Street
Rosthern SK S0K 3R0
T: +1 306 232 5211
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 130 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.
For further information, please contact:
Grant Thornton LLP
Senior Manager, Regional Marketing, Western Canada
T +1 780 401 8251