- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
- Friesen Pankratz & Associates LLP of Abbotsford joins Grant Thornton LLP
ABBOTSFORD, BC (Dec. 2, 2019)—Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to welcome the team at Friesen Pankratz & Associates LLP (FPA) to the firm.
Serving a wide range of businesses and organizations in the Abbotsford area for more than 40 years, the team at FPA is joining Grant Thornton to further build on a strong foundation of quality, personalized service.
The current team of three partners and 12 team members at FPA will continue to operate from their Abbotsford location under the Grant Thornton banner. In addition to a new name, the union brings timely new services and resources to help clients grow, including tax planning, U.S. tax, indirect tax and succession and estate planning.
“We’re excited to join Grant Thornton because they have a likeminded philosophy on client service,” says John Pankratz, Partner with FPA. “Together we can offer new services and resources to help our clients reach their goals, while providing more opportunities for our people to grow both personally and professionally.”
Grant Thornton looks forward to working with the FPA team and their clients in numerous sectors, including agriculture, manufacturing, professional services, not-for-profit, and real estate and construction.
“In addition to excellence in accounting, tax and business advisory services, the FPA team places a high priority on client service and an organizational culture that’s well aligned with Grant Thornton,” says John Harris, South Coastal BC Managing Partner with Grant Thornton. “We look forward to working together to help dynamic businesses and organizations in Abbotsford thrive today and into the future.”
The office remains at:
201 – 2752 Allwood Street
Abbotsford, BC V2T 3R7
T +1 604 854 3733
F +1 604 854 6433
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.
For further information, please contact:
Senior Manager, Regional Marketing
T +1 780 401 8251