- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes BVA LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Cogent Chartered Professional Accountants LLP of Saskatchewan
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Presley & Partners
COURTENAY, BC (Nov. 1, 2019)—Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, welcomes the team from accounting and financial consulting firm Presley & Partners of Courtenay, B.C. to the firm.
Joining with Grant Thornton is the next step in a growth journey that began when Presley & Partners opened their doors in 1982. Since then, they’ve grown to 20 employees serving a wide range of businesses and organizations in the Comox Valley—many of whom have been with the firm for two generations.
“We view ourselves as an extension of each client’s business, and that approach has created some very meaningful and rewarding relationships. We’re excited to have access to a host of new resources and services to help our valued clients succeed and grow in today’s changing world,” said Colleen Ellison, partner at Presley & Partners. “Just as importantly, Grant Thornton shares our values and culture, including a strong commitment to our local communities.”
Grant Thornton is pleased to add to its team of experienced advisors serving dynamic businesses and organizations on Vancouver Island, bringing the resources of a national advisory network to local communities.
“Presley & Partners joining the Grant Thornton family makes perfect sense, because we are so clearly aligned in our commitment to helping our clients, colleagues and communities thrive,” said Dan Little, Managing Partner, Vancouver Island of Grant Thornton. “I’m thrilled that we’re working together to help businesses in the area reach their goals.”
The office remains at:
951 Fitzgerald Ave
Courtenay, B.C. V9N 2R6
T: +1 250 338 1394
TF: +1 877 338 1394
About Grant Thornton LLP in Canada
Grant Thornton LLP is a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm providing audit, tax and advisory services to private and public organizations. We help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Grant Thornton LLP is a Canadian member of Grant Thornton International Ltd, whose member and correspondent firms operate in over 100 countries worldwide. A listing of Grant Thornton offices and contact information can be found at: www.GrantThornton.ca.
For further information, please contact:
T +1 604 443 2120