- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- Budget 2019
On November 6, TheCannalysts and Grant Thornton LLP present the WE Cann™ Conference, a one-day event that profiles the present and future economic impact of the cannabis industry in Canada.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is happy to welcome MacPherson Roche Smith, a long-standing Charlottetown based public accounting and consulting firm.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firm providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its union with Drew Lee-Hai in Salmon Arm.
Grant Thornton LLP, a leader in accounting and advisory services, is collaborating with Volta, the Halifax-based innovation hub for entrepreneurs, to help grow Canadian startups.
The Private Business Growth Award is the collective vision of Grant Thornton LLP and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to shine a spotlight on Canadian private businesses, and provide a platform for recognition for their outstanding contribution to their communities and the economy.
Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
Grant Thornton Limited is proud to announce that the team at Abakhan & Associates, a well-known licensed insolvency trustee firm that has served communities throughout British Columbia for 20 years, will join Grant Thornton Limited, effective May 1, 2018.
Grant Thornton LLP is honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. This marks the 11th year that the firm has been recognized, ranking six overall.
McColl Turner LLP, one of the leading accounting firms in the Kawarthas, is proud to announce they have joined Grant Thornton LLP. This union marks Grant Thornton’s focus on providing enhanced services and resources for clients in eastern Ontario.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firm providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its expansion into Penticton, B.C., as it welcomes White Kennedy LLP to the firm.
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Ross Pope LLP, a well-established firm in Northeastern Ontario. The new relationship will strengthen Grant Thornton's presence in Kirkland Lake and Timmins by providing accounting, tax and advisory services for current and future clients.