- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
Grant Thornton LLP, a leader in accounting and advisory services, is collaborating with Volta, the Halifax-based innovation hub for entrepreneurs, to help grow Canadian startups.
The 2018 Private Business Growth Award program is underway and accepting applications from Canada’s top private businesses. The award, now in its sixth year recognizes outstanding businesses that are driven by people, culture and innovation. The award is the collective vision of Grant Thornton LLP and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to shine a spotlight on Canadian private businesses, and provide a platform for recognition for their outstanding contribution to their communities and the economy.
Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
Grant Thornton Limited is proud to announce that the team at Abakhan & Associates, a well-known licensed insolvency trustee firm that has served communities throughout British Columbia for 20 years, will join Grant Thornton Limited, effective May 1, 2018.
Grant Thornton LLP is honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. This marks the 11th year that the firm has been recognized, ranking six overall.
McColl Turner LLP, one of the leading accounting firms in the Kawarthas, is proud to announce they have joined Grant Thornton LLP. This union marks Grant Thornton’s focus on providing enhanced services and resources for clients in eastern Ontario.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firm providing accounting, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its expansion into Penticton, B.C., as it welcomes White Kennedy LLP to the firm.
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Ross Pope LLP, a well-established firm in Northeastern Ontario. The new relationship will strengthen Grant Thornton's presence in Kirkland Lake and Timmins by providing accounting, tax and advisory services for current and future clients.
Grant Thornton LLP is proud to announce their recognition as one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion in Canada. The list of the 25 Best Workplaces for Inclusion is based on direct feedback from employees of the hundreds of organizations that were surveyed by Great Place to Work®.
Grant Thornton LLP in Winnipeg welcomes Brent Stefanson and Phil Romaniuk, formerly partners of Stefanson Lee Romaniuk, to the firm. Both individuals bring a combined experience and service offering that will provide more opportunities and growth to clients in Manitoba.
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading accounting and advisory firms providing audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce the opening of its new office in Windsor, Ontario and Essex, Ontario effective January 1, 2018.