For the first time in over 30 years, the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board has issued a new standard on compilation engagements, Canadian Standard on Related Services (CSRS) 4200 Compilation Engagements. The new standard is effective for periods ending on or after December 14, 2021 and will impact all users of compiled financial information.
Join our webinar to gain considerable insight into this change and how it can add value to all users of compiled financial information:
- Description of why the standard is changing
- Overview of the levels of assurance
- A summary of the significant differences between the previous and new standard, including:
- Client acceptance and continuance
- Basis of accounting note requirement
- Work effort and level of documentation
Mike is an Assurance Partner, and the National Independent Business Group Leader at Grant Thornton LLP. Over the last 20 years, he has worked with a wide range of clients, including those in the charities and not-for-profit sectors, as well as in the financial, management and professional services.
Don is a Partner at Grant Thornton LLP in the Privately Held Business group. His clients are private business owners and high net-worth families. From start-up entrepreneurs to large-scale organizations, he helps to address their business concerns, minimize tax liabilities and reduce complexity for his clients.
Nancy is a Partner at Grant Thornton LLP, and has spent the last 22 years providing accounting, assurance, and advisory services to a wade range of clients, including privately-held, public and not-for-profit organizations. Her clients are predominately small to medium sized businesses in food and consumer products, professional services and transportation industries.
Inspiration in your inbox!
Get the best of what Grant Thornton’s newsletters and webinars have to offer, delivered right to your inbox, to help you:
- Leverage the latest thinking from our subject matter experts
- Keep track of the latest legislative and regulatory developments
- Gain new insights for new growth
- Map your organization’s journey to innovation