Updated on May 2, 2023
The federal and provincial governments offer a range of programs to support businesses with project-based incentives. From federal grants to tax credits, we can assist with applications for non-dilutive funding to drive your business’ growth innovation and market expansion.
Learn more about grants and tax credits that may help your business.
The PDF includes details on the following:
- Agricultural Clean Technology Program
- AgriScience Program
- Alberta Innovates
- Business Scale-up and Productivity Program
- Canada Job Grant
- CanExport SMEs
- Digital Media Tax Credit
- Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) - Research Stream
- Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) - Youth Employment Program
- Jobs and Growth Fund
- Ontario Automotive Modernization Program (O-AMP)
- Ontario Regional Development Funds
- Scientific Research & Experimental Development (SR&ED)
- Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF)
- Student Work Placement Program
- Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC) - Start up and scale up fund
- Technology Investment Program
Contact us. We can help you with the grant and incentives application process to obtain funding support for your business.
The information contained herein is general in nature and is based on proposals that are subject to change. It is not, and should not be construed as, accounting, legal or tax advice or an opinion provided by Grant Thornton LLP to the reader. This material may not be applicable to, or suitable for, specific circumstances or needs and may require consideration of other factors not described herein.