- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP partners with Pegasystems Inc.
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes The Raber Mattuck Group
- Sedgwick Post & Hogg Joins Forces with Grant Thornton LLP
- Skrypnyk Group joins Grant Thornton effective February 1st
- Grant Thornton welcomes Berg Lehmann of the West Kootenay region to the firm
- Grant Thornton welcomes Grayling Business Consulting to the firm
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc., winner of the 2018 Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP expands Management Consulting portfolio by joining with GrowthPoint Advisory Services Inc.
- Months of hard work, a lifetime of rewards.
- Private Business Growth Award 2018 - Finalists
- Grant Thornton and TheCannalysts host WE Cann™2018
- MacPherson Roche Smith joins Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton and Volta unite to help grow Canadian startups
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes Drew Lee-Hai to the firm
- The search is on for Canada’s top private business!
- New Partners and Principals
- MM&P LLP joins Grant Thornton effective March 1st
- 2019 Canadian Federal Budget
search text here
Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its union with Millard, DesLauriers & Shoemaker LLP.
TORONTO, ON (Thursday Sept 12, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton), one of Canada's leading accounting and advisory firms, is pleased to announce it is partnering with Pegasystems Inc., the software company empowering digital transformation at the world’s leading enterprises. This partnership will provide clients with deep industry expertise and leading digital transformation solutions to meet their strategic business needs.
VANCOUVER, BC (Sep. 3, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP, one of Canada’s leading professional services firms providing accounting, audit, tax and advisory services, is pleased to announce its union with The Raber Mattuck Group in Vancouver.
TORONTO, ON (August 26, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Roger Cooper, CPA, CA, FEA, as Managing Partner for Newfoundland and Labrador.
TORONTO, ON (April 26, 2019) – Leading Canadian accounting and business advisory firm, Grant Thornton LLP, is honoured to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces. This marks the 12th year that the firm has received this recognition.
Toronto, ON (March 19, 2019) – Today’s pre-election budget tabled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau featured many fresh spending promises but provided little in terms of new tax legislation – and even fewer tangible benefits to private businesses – nor did it address corporate and personal tax competitiveness.
Waterloo, ON (March. 1, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce its union with MM&P. MM&P has been providing professional service in Kitchener and Waterloo, Ontario for over 40 years, offering an array of services to small-to-medium sized businesses and not-for-profit organizations
London, ON (Feb. 1, 2019) – Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) announced today that Skrypnyk Group Professional Corporation (Skrypnyk Group) of London, Ontario has joined the firm.
Grant Thornton broadens its Network by Welcoming Grayling Business Consulting of Saskatchewan to the Firm