- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in Manitoba
- Grant Thornton LLP Halifax relocates to transformative downtown space
- Grant Thornton LLP expands in Southwestern Ontario
- Grant Thornton LLP strengthens presence in Nova Scotia
- Grant Thornton strengthens market presence in Manitoba
- Rocky Mountaineer - 2017 Growth Award winner
- Top 10 finalists announced for Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada expands US corporate tax services
- Craig Keller joins Kitchener team
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes PwC Corner Brook team
- Kevin Ladner joins Family Enterprise Xchange board
- Grant Thornton LLP proud to receive Confirm it ACE Award
- Grant Thornton LLP is proud to receive Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence Award
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 10th year
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Nominate a Business Today
- Grant Thornton LLP Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for a 12th straight year
- Living our purple in Halifax
- 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report Released
- 2017 Federal Budget
- Tax Advisors from Grant Thornton Available for Federal Budget Day Commentary
- Interview opportunity: 2017 Canadian federal budget
- Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax makes historic move to innovative Nova Centre
- 2017 Manufacturers’ Outlook
- Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. joins Grant Thornton Limited
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women
- Grant Thornton LLP offers 12 Days of Insights as 2016 comes to a close
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in western Canada, welcoming Lindalee Brougham and company
- Announcing the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Yule Anderson
- Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
- Hayes Stewart Little & Co. & Grant Thornton LLP, Canada announce historic union
- Nominations Open for 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame Inductees
- Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
- Redwater Energy Corporation (Redwater) Media Notice
- Grant Thornton & Charlottetown airport team up to launch “first of its kind” ad campaign #PEIGrowth
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Deadline: July 15, 2016 – Share your private business’s success story today!
- Steve Bishop Appointed to National Assurance Leader with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Moshal appointed to Managing Partner for Southern Ontario with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kyle McMurtry Appointed to Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba with Grant Thornton LLP
- Wade Taylor Appointed to Managing Partner, Nova Scotia for Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP celebrates new Kitchener-Waterloo office—A central business hub
- Grant Thornton LLP ranked one of Canada’s Best Workplaces once again – Our purple shines!
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Recognizing Canadian business success stories
- Kevin Ladner assumes leadership role as CEO with Grant Thornton LLP, April 1, 2016
- Grant Thornton LLP further invests in Northern Ontario communities
- Grant Thornton LLP focuses on Interior British Columbia expansion
- 2018 Budget remains a missed opportunity to support small and medium-size businesses
- McColl Turner LLP Joins National Accounting Firm
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces.
- Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
- John Nash and team join Grant Thornton LLP
Grant Thornton LLP Halifax relocates to transformative downtown space
Grant Thornton LLP in Halifax, kicks off 2018 with a historic move to the innovative Nova Centre. Located in the city’s downtown core, the 36,000 square foot space, on the 10th and 11th floors, is now home to the firm.
Grant Thornton LLP strengthens presence in Nova Scotia
Grant Thornton LLP welcomes F. Kent Williams CA, Inc, a well-respected accounting firm in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, as the firm continues to broaden its footprint in eastern Canada.
Rocky Mountaineer - 2017 Growth Award winner
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP are proud to announce the 2017 Private Business Growth Award winner – Rocky Mountaineer.
Top 10 finalists announced for Private Business Growth Award
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP are proud to announce the 2017 Top 10 Finalists for the Private Business Growth Award.
Grant Thornton strengthens market presence in Manitoba
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Ryan Peterson in the role of Partner, Assurance Services and Christa Walkden, Principle, leading US Personal Tax for Manitoba.
Grant Thornton LLP Canada expands US corporate tax services
Grant Thornton LLP is pleased to announce the appointment of Bruno Godin, National Leader, US Corporate Tax and Kashif Islam, US Corporate Tax Leader, Southern Ontario effective immediately.
Craig Keller joins Kitchener team
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Craig Keller Professional Corporation to the Kitchener office. By expanding, the office will enhance its ability to service clients with a comprehensive range of resources and advisory services.
Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes PwC Corner Brook team
Grant Thornton LLP announced that it has acquired the PricewaterhouseCoopers’ practice in Corner Brook, along with a team of five new colleagues, effective September 1, 2017.
Kevin Ladner joins Family Enterprise Xchange board
Grant Thornton LLP proudly announces that Kevin Ladner, the firm’s Executive Partner & Chief Executive Officer, has been appointed to the Board of Directors of the Family Enterprise Xchange (FEX), an independent association of business families and family enterprise professional advisors.
Grant Thornton LLP proud to receive Confirm it ACE Award
Grant Thornton LLP, Canadian assurance, tax and advisory firm, has been awarded a 2017 Confirmit ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Award in the Voice of the Customer category. This award further validates our commitment to our clients, colleagues and communities.