- Grant Thornton LLP named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Inclusion
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in Manitoba
- Grant Thornton LLP Halifax relocates to transformative downtown space
- Grant Thornton LLP expands in Southwestern Ontario
- Grant Thornton LLP strengthens presence in Nova Scotia
- Grant Thornton strengthens market presence in Manitoba
- Rocky Mountaineer - 2017 Growth Award winner
- Top 10 finalists announced for Private Business Growth Award
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada expands US corporate tax services
- Craig Keller joins Kitchener team
- Grant Thornton LLP Canada welcomes PwC Corner Brook team
- Kevin Ladner joins Family Enterprise Xchange board
- Grant Thornton LLP proud to receive Confirm it ACE Award
- Grant Thornton LLP is proud to receive Confirmit Achievement in Customer Excellence Award
- Grant Thornton LLP named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for 10th year
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Nominate a Business Today
- Grant Thornton LLP Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for a 12th straight year
- Living our purple in Halifax
- 2017 Service and Supply Outlook Report Released
- 2017 Federal Budget
- Tax Advisors from Grant Thornton Available for Federal Budget Day Commentary
- Interview opportunity: 2017 Canadian federal budget
- Grant Thornton LLP, Halifax makes historic move to innovative Nova Centre
- 2017 Manufacturers’ Outlook
- Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. joins Grant Thornton Limited
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women
- Grant Thornton LLP offers 12 Days of Insights as 2016 comes to a close
- Grant Thornton LLP continues to grow in western Canada, welcoming Lindalee Brougham and company
- Announcing the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner
- Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Yule Anderson
- Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
- Hayes Stewart Little & Co. & Grant Thornton LLP, Canada announce historic union
- Nominations Open for 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame Inductees
- Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
- Redwater Energy Corporation (Redwater) Media Notice
- Grant Thornton & Charlottetown airport team up to launch “first of its kind” ad campaign #PEIGrowth
- Canadian Private Business Growth Award – Deadline: July 15, 2016 – Share your private business’s success story today!
- Steve Bishop Appointed to National Assurance Leader with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kevin Moshal appointed to Managing Partner for Southern Ontario with Grant Thornton LLP
- Kyle McMurtry Appointed to Managing Partner for Winnipeg, Manitoba with Grant Thornton LLP
- Wade Taylor Appointed to Managing Partner, Nova Scotia for Grant Thornton LLP
- Grant Thornton LLP celebrates new Kitchener-Waterloo office—A central business hub
- Grant Thornton LLP ranked one of Canada’s Best Workplaces once again – Our purple shines!
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Recognizing Canadian business success stories
- Kevin Ladner assumes leadership role as CEO with Grant Thornton LLP, April 1, 2016
- Grant Thornton LLP further invests in Northern Ontario communities
- Grant Thornton LLP focuses on Interior British Columbia expansion
- 2018 Budget remains a missed opportunity to support small and medium-size businesses
- McColl Turner LLP Joins National Accounting Firm
- Grant Thornton LLP recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces.
- Grant Thornton Limited Expands Debt Solution Services in British Columbia, Welcomes Abakhan & Associates
- John Nash and team join Grant Thornton LLP
2017 Manufacturers’ Outlook
In the Manufacturers’ Outlook 2017 Report, published by PLANT Magazine highlights key drivers of growth, including: innovation, exporting, investment and productivity.
Hayes McNeill & Partners Ltd. joins Grant Thornton Limited
Partners Ltd.’s personal insolvency and corporate recovery services on Vancouver Island join Grant Thornton Limited.
Grant Thornton LLP offers 12 Days of Insights as 2016 comes to a close
To celebrate the holiday season, Grant Thornton LLP will be taking a look back at “the year that was” with the 12 Days of Insights social media campaign.
Announcing the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP, proudly announce the 2016 Private Business Growth Award winner – AGNORA Inc.
Grant Thornton LLP welcomes Yule Anderson
Grant Thornton LLP proudly welcomes Yule Anderson from the Kootenay region (Castlegar, BC) as we continue to broaden our footprint in western Canada. The combined leadership and service offerings will provide more opportunity for clients and enable further holistic growth.
Grant Thornton LLP & Canadian Chamber of Commerce announce 2016 Top 10 Private Business Growth Award Finalists
The Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Grant Thornton LLP proudly announce the 2016 Top 10 Finalists for the national Private Business Growth Award. This distinguished award pays tribute to the integral role that Canada’s private businesses play in growing our country’s economy.
Hayes Stewart Little & Co. & Grant Thornton LLP, Canada announce historic union
Hayes Stewart Little, & Co., Vancouver Island's premier professional accounting and advisory firm is proud to announce they will be joining Grant Thornton LLP, Canada effective October 1, 2016.
Grant Thornton & Charlottetown airport team up to launch “first of its kind” ad campaign #PEIGrowth
Grant Thornton LLP, Prince Edward Island (PEI), collaborates with Charlottetown airport to develop a unique client centric advertising campaign that is the first of its kind for the airport.
Nominations Open for 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame Inductees
Junior Achievement of Northern Alberta & NWT is pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for our 2017 Alberta Business Hall of Fame inductees.
Grant Thornton LLP announces new partners & principals
Grant Thornton LLP, a leading Canadian accounting and advisory firm, and one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, proudly announces and recognizes its new 2016 Partners and Principals.